Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

• 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

pre order S10

SO who has pre ordered the new samsung s10 and what model.. why ? i preordered the S10+ in black.. looking forward to picking it up

Caspy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 23 replies
  • 0 kudos

mobile LTD

It's an absolute disgrace that O2 customers are being affected by this company and no one else. O2 should be investigated by the ombudsman as it's not acceptable that they continue to allow this company to abuse their customers.It wouldn't surprise m...

Tracey4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

"Popular Topics" section of homepage

What algorithm (or who?) determines the two "Popular Topics" that appear some way down the new Community Homepage? I'd've thought "O2 Recycle" and possibly "O2 Priority" (or "Netflix" or "Huawei" or "Tablet Offer"!) would merit more of a showing than...

2019-03-03 12_54_12-O2 Community Forum.png
pgn by Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Let's Have A Get-Together

A meet-up of Community members has been mentioned before, but not for a long time & nothing really much came of it I'm just suggesting a get-together again to see what people think of the idea

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 13 replies
  • 2 kudos

o2 recycle - shockingly poor prices offered

I just looked on o2 recycle for price offered for my previous phone, a mint almost unused huawei p9 plus. a pitiful £73. What are you playing at o2? This is disgusting for a 2 year old flagship phone. I could sell it on ebay and get double this. How ...

Class40 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Microsoft Band 1 Review

I joined in the Try-The-Tech (TTT) programme for the 1st time on the latest round of loaned devices. I've been thinking about the possibility of using a smart-watch so opted to try the Microsoft Band. I'm really glad I've given one a test run, as it'...

gindygoo by Level 25: Hard Hitter
  • 1 replies
  • 3 kudos

O2 World Chat - We want to hear from you!

Hi guys, The O2 World Chat app is currently available on iOS and Android and provides O2 customers the ability to contact friends and family abroad for as little as 1p a minute to both mobiles and landlines. We would love to hear any feedback you hav...

World chat .jpg
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos