Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 35 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Community Manager
  • 89 replies
  • 0 kudos

Compensation

Yet again o2 has let down there customers. Been with them for many years. There has to be some sort of compensation for us.

Mcgojas by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

No signal

As you know the 4g signal was off, no calls and no texts came through. I was really annoyed as I lost the opportunity for a job interview. I'm wondering what I can do to get a refund or compensation as I've try to Ring to get answers and it cuts off

To all the naysayers

It seems o2 are doing the right thing and offering a form of compensation/goodwill gesture to the millions affected by the outage. https://www.theguardian.com/business/2018/dec/07/o2-services-restored-after-millions-hit-by-data-outage Kudos to o2 for...

Mamillian by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Service issues

After yesterday's issues I've not heard a single thing about compensation in any way I have 3 02 contracts affected. Is it that o2 thinks it will blow over and go away or is it that o2 will be in contact about compensation?

Ant1987 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Network problems.

I know anything can come across problems and faults, I do not watch television so i did not know about the problems that was occurring until i found out no one could get a hold of me, My father is unwell and i help care for him and i missed a very im...

TracyAnn by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

No service

Please say everything is back to normal now with o2? Yesterday was a long day

Kkm by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Internet down

My internet has been down all day yesterday and today I have been on the customer care line for one and a half hours still no answer I’ve tried online to speak to someone with no response just wondering how long it will take them

Lynn2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

No service

Due to yesterdays no service issue I’ve lost out on a days work£150! Is there any way to get any of that back! Will complaining do it!

Rach70 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos