Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scam text - Monzo session expired

Have today received what I consider to be a scam text from WebSMS (no tel number) which says "Your Monzo session has expired. To continue using Monzo, please confirm your account at link .........". I don't have any Monzo accounts ! Please beware.I h...

GD_02 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scam text - Omicron Variant Order a Test Kit today

Have today received what I consider to be a scam test from +44 7519 329007 saying "NHS: You have been with someone who has the Omicron Variant. Order a Test Kit today". A URL is then provided which misspells the words test kit. I have reported to 772...

GD_02 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 are liers

Message for everyone. O2 is a company that makes mistakes and does not recognize them and they are able to lie to their customers just to achieve their goals. After 5 years of collaboration with O2 I was left with a bitter taste, disappointment and r...

StavrossM by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disgusted

Absolutely disguised with o2. Come to realise that o2 have been over charging me and not adhering to the price promised to me when I took the contract out. 4 months of trying to sort this must be 20 odd hours on the phone to them, repeatedly lied to ...

Amefer by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Sunderland and Sony phones

Hi it's awhile since I've been on the forum, it's changed alot.Well having a small problem with my Sony 1iiSo was in Sunderland and went into store, big mistake should of just called Sony like I've done previously with problems.5 employees at back of...

RCL by Level 5: Ponderer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2/Virgin merger

How can the same products for the recently merged companies be so different price wise. Some of the phones on Virgin are considerably cheaper for the same product than O2.

General5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Intermittent Connection to Hikvision CCTV

Hi, One of our customers seems to be having issues connection to their Hikvision CCTV when using their O2 mobile data - sometimes this works briefly but the majority of the time it does not. The CCTV has been installed for some time and I know that e...

A Fair Deal For All?

Your website states "We Believe in looking after our existing customers, which is why they always get our best deals" Having reached the end of my contract I decided to view your deals and it seems not to be true, as a new customer can get 160GB Data...

Hobgoblyn by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos