Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Customer support

Disgusting customer service as usual lately. Advisor did not give a care about my situation and must have been chewing gum or eating as sounded like a horse. Explained have 3 accounts and needed emergency data for work. No help Just put on hold and b...

UU by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Webchat

Why have o2 made it so difficult to talk to a person online now? I tried to complete a form and support sent me an email saying they couldn't process the transaction and that I should go to the "contactus page and start a webchat". If you go to that ...

O2 is 2O! 🥳🤩🎂🎉

(I won't attempt to edit another 2 in the logo above! That's @Chris_K's job, and I wouldn't want to let him down). ... And we're having a party . I'm sure an official post will come sooner or later from our O2 official staff. But, I thought we could ...

lewysgp_0-1643799486970.jpeg
lewys-gp by Former Staff
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fraudulent accounts

Fraudsters used our identities to set up multiple accounts and acquire expensive handsets from O2. This resulted in us receiving multiple default notices, arrears demands and enforcement notices from O2 which we reported to Customer services as soon ...

MAC35 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

40% discount scam?

I've just had a call from "O2" telling me I am a fantastic customer and will now get 40% discount off my bill for the duration of the contract! WOW! because O2 are loosing customers due to hard times caused by Covid-19 etc etc I have been identified ...

KarenM69 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

upgrading

Hi i am looking for some advice and basically put on the right path, so long story short i need to upgrade my phone i love my Huawei and they havent got another new one, so need a phone that is like the huawei that has google account, and that is und...

Lauryn by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Forum Filter (Fit for purpose?!)

@Martin-O2 @LukasB @TheresaV When I joined this forum in 2013 we had a forum filter which I understood was to stop swear words being posted. Such as the F word and the C word. Fair enough. Then we supposedly developed the filter so it removed email a...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 58 replies
  • 4 kudos

Warning of scams

I have been contacted today by "David" claiming to be O2 on 01235 300023. He wanted to offer a 30% discount on my sim deal. This is the 2nd time in a few weeks. Last time they wanted to confirm personal details prior to discussing. This time he wante...

BM_ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

WORST COMPANY! DISGUTING SERVICE

I would like to express my absolute disgust at how I have been dealt with by customer service team!! I have been waiting for a £30 refund since 27th Decemeber which was an upfront device fee, have been on chat numerous times to be told to call and sp...