cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bad service

Anonymous
Not applicable
According to service status there is a mast out nearby. There is no more info, no updates, no one at O2 seems to know what's happening. I have been without a phone for over a week. I cannot use tu go as my Internet is also down outside the house. Can someone at O2 give any indication as to when this is expected to be rectified. I have been with you for years, but I'm quite happy to buy out my contract and leave as you are not providing the service I pay for
Message 1 of 24
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147268 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28301 Solutions
Your BB is now with Sky. It's possible that the migration is causing issues so best to check with Sky as to what's happening.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 6 of 24
23 REPLIES 23

Bambino
Level 85: Esteemed
  • 23570 Posts
  • 1035 Topics
  • 3750 Solutions

O2 don't publish timetables on mast repairs. They can take time for a variety of reasons, so publishing a time and not being able to keep to that wouldn't be acceptable to anyone. Your internet being down isn't O2's fault. If you think you can get better service elsewhere, then buy out your contract and leave. Just check your coverage would be either comparable or better before you do.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 24

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi.

I'm sorry to say that O2 do not give repair real time updates. Things such as weather , parts and getting into land can cause delays.

O2 so say that their service is not fault free and that they will effect a repair as quickly as possible.

I suggest Once this has been rectified then perhaps contact O2 to ask for a good will gesture.
Message 3 of 24

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm not bothered about it being fault free I work in comms so I know the score. My Internet being down is 02 problem seeing as it's o2 I pay for it. I'm also not looking for an exact commitment to when it will be fixed, just an estimate or info on what is happening I dint think it is reasonable to say nothing at all.
Message 4 of 24

Anonymous
Not applicable
As bob has said when it's sorted contact them and ask for compensation/goodwill gesture they will more than likely provide that I know it's annoying but think of all the years you've had with no problems you could go to another network and the same happens
Message 5 of 24

MI5
  • 147268 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28301 Solutions
Your BB is now with Sky. It's possible that the migration is causing issues so best to check with Sky as to what's happening.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 6 of 24

Anonymous
Not applicable
I pay o2 for data and Internet so it is Thier problem? I work in comms so I know the score I'm looking for some information instead of no information. If I see how a fault is progressing for my customers so can 02
Message 7 of 24

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks guys
Message 8 of 24

MI5
  • 147268 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28301 Solutions

As already stated, O2 won't provide you with the info you are asking for.

Also, regardless of who you pay, BB is now with Sky.

Message 9 of 24

Anonymous
Not applicable
We feel your frustration.

Most of us here have suffered signal issues at one point or another.

Let us know how you get on.
Message 10 of 24