Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yourmobile.com

Flamingo
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Does anyone know about yourmobile.com. I have been approached by someone from that company saying that I as a refresh - split bill customer with O2, nearing the end of my plan, I can have my device paid off and go to sim only with them. First I thought they were trying to sell me a phone. They claim not to be and to be working in partnership with 02, but I can't find anything on the 0s website. I was told that they had funding to do this. I was told I wouldn't lose anything except for the remainder of my device payments. I looked on their website and they look legit, and the lady I spoke with seemed really nice and told me that there was no catch anywhere. Please can anyone tell me if you know about them and if I should go with them. I still don't quite understand what is in it for them and quite how it works. 

Thank you.

Shireen 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

My advice?

Stay well away from anyone trying to tie you into a contract from a cold call whether it's for a phone o0r sim only @Flamingo 

You will robably find yourself on a business contract with all sorts of disadvantages.

Message 2 of 4

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10143 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3006 Solutions
@Flamingo

Stay well away from YourMobile, they are b2b (business to business) mobile dealer.

They make money from the commission that o2 pay them for signing up businesses.

As @jonsie says stay well away from cold callers, and DO NOT give them any personal data.
- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 3 of 4

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23047 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

@Flamingo I totally agree with @jonsie and @madasaf1sh. Everything you're being offered you can do yourself without having to switch to another company. Take a look on your MyO2 page to see what options you have: http://www.o2.co.uk/myo2, or call O2 customer service who can also help you with an upgrade. Try 0800 587 4005 first.

Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 4 of 4