Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switched from Virgin mobile

Raymond22
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Had a free sim unlimited data on my virgin TV package, added another sim for £12, O2 are now charging me £25 a month for my sim & £10 a month for the other sim, so I feel I'm being short changed of £23 a month, anyone else in the same boat? 

I am about to ditch O2 already,

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Enlli
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 6820 Posts
  • 50 Topics
  • 1527 Solutions

Probably miss selling by Virgin. The old Oomph free SIM was ended some time ago but continued until there were changes.

Did Virgin add another SIM already knowing you had one?

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 2 of 3

Raymond22
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

No, I added it through virgin for my daughter who was on pay as you go costing me £15 a month, so was saving a little there, Yeah I was on the Oomph bundle with all the sports included & the last price increase to £124 est from £94 Incl my sim £108 incl daughters sim...so after my usual every 18 month price increase conversation about my virgin bill increases due to discounts ending I am down to £78 on maxit with Virgin , with O2 being separate now for my sim & my daughters at £25 for me & £10  = £35 a month, my data usage is averaging at 18gb a month so 30 would be fine for me, I don't need the unltd or the 250 I'm allocated for £25 a month, looking to make things a little cheaper.

Message 3 of 3