cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STILL can't have a cellular iWatch on O2 business!!!!!

Philtheprint
Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

How long does it take a company to update their 'platform'???!!! Been waiting years and still no closer it would seem.

Perhaps they should spend less sponsoring Rugby Shirts, and invest in their business. 

Utterly useless.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10421 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 3054 Solutions

@Philtheprint 

Will never happen as enterprise customers don't want it, and it will only change if those customers start demanding it. 

I know from personal experience we have zero interest from our userbase (I dont work for o2, but have 1K+ mobile devices we manage on o2). 

Why not cancel and port out to a network that does let you do it.. 

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 2 of 4

Philtheprint
Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Yes, keep reading this 'enterprise' demand level excuse. 

Just seems to me that they have two platforms, one personal with all the bells and whistles, one business without. Just can't understand why!

Agreed, and if they weren't going to hold me to my contracted £1000 termination fee I would.

On the call I said 'I don't want to cancel, and am not trying to avoid my contractual obligations, so please just transfer me to a personal customer so I can utilise the available technology'

Despite being the same company, answer was a blank 'no, not unless you pay the termination fee'. 

Message 3 of 4

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10421 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 3054 Solutions

@Philtheprint 

Unfortunately they are the ones who pay big bucks into o2 and are the ones who can encourage o2 to enable services, and it was the same with WiFi Calling and esims for business, as soon as companies like the one I worked for started asking for them, then it becomes available. 

If you have a named VM Business Account Team or o2 Business Account Manager then speak to them to say you are interested in the apple watch.. 

I have spoken to peers at other companies, and I am sorry but the demand just isnt there from o2's very large customers.. 

Its a cease and re provide situation, so yeah termination fee's are due.. 

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 4 of 4