cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NOT A UK CALL CENTRE ANYMORE!

Anonymous
Not applicable

I joined O2 for the specific reason that you are a UK based call centre which you splashed all over your adverts and IVR's.  Now that has disappeared and South African advisors are answering calls.  They cant understand me and I can barely understand them.  It seems to me you are becoming one of the many sheep out there and are happy to outsource to save money without informing your customers!

Why have you done this and why havent you advised your customers of this?  You were very quick to jump on the bandwagon when other companies outsourced and shouted about how you were UK based, why arent you declaring your outsourcing move now?

Message 1 of 71
70 REPLIES 70

SAXO_APPEAL
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi all, I am having the same issues as the OP, and I am absolutely disgusted how O2 think the outsourcing to South Africa and India is working. Someone obviously hasn't run proper tests. I have been passed from pillar to pillar (SA to India - India to SA), and around 8-10 calls they had me on hold for 20-30min then just hung up on me, they are certainly good at doing that if they don't want to speak to you. 

Is there anyone on here, or a Moderator who can help with my general enquiry about a Router I ordered from O2 and was cancelled by myself (return to sender). Have O2 received it back yet, and when will it be refunded? 

I have the tracking but even DHL have messed that up stating it's still at the delivery depot... when it should have been returned by the 12th. 

Message 71 of 71