Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Preview Button

adelphiaUK
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 28 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

When I use my tablet (Android 12) to post a message in PORTRAIT mode there is no "Preview" button. If I use it in LANDSCAPE mode or request the DESKTOP SITE then the "Preview" button appears in the top right of the text input.

I know the site has been around a while but can't the "Preview" button be put alongside or above the regular "Post" button; after all, it is common practice isn't it to preview first?

Chris
VMO2 Volt customer since December 2021
PS: Please excuse misspellings and anything which may not make sense as the medication I take sometimes have an adverse effect on me.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35218 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

Common practice is for a button to disappear altogether, @adelphiaUK - requiring a cache clear or flush - particularly on Mobile devices, unless you remember to switch to "Desktop View" before you start typing ...

There is a thread somewhere about glitches like that: https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Welcome-News/Welcome-to-our-new-look-community/m-p/1477460/emcs_t/S2h8...

Message 2 of 4

adelphiaUK
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 28 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I meant common practice for people to preview before sending 🤣 and oh, it's there now...

Chris
VMO2 Volt customer since December 2021
PS: Please excuse misspellings and anything which may not make sense as the medication I take sometimes have an adverse effect on me.
Message 3 of 4

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35218 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

@adelphiaUK wrote:

I meant common practice for people to preview before sending 🤣 and oh, it's there now...

The magic disappearing-reappearing button(s) 😁 A Khoros Platform Bugbear.

Message 4 of 4