Did you mean: 

Managing your health treatments

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey everyone, 

We all get sick at times and some conditions require ongoing treatments which can be quite complicated.  There are many ways to keep on top of your treatment regime from online services at your GP practice to order repeat prescriptions, pill boxes to manage your daily medicines or a simple calendar to remind you which treatment is needed that day. 

Screen Shot 2019-04-26 at 11.00.31.png

As technology gets better there are more and more ways to manage your treatments and we'd love to hear what's working for you! 

• Do you use an app to manage any treatments? 
  • Do you use online services provided by your GP or private health care provider? 
  • Do you prefer a basic calendar to manage your treatments and do you prefer digital or paper? 
  • What are your future predictions for tech to help manage ongoing health issues? 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

@TallTrees  Yes this kind of tech has a lot of potential to take pressure off of our busy GP services and if in the event of someone needing to see a doctor the data could be used to speed up the diagnosis. 

You're absolutely right about early detection @jonsie. It can make a big difference to the level of treatment needed which will be less discomfort for the patient and less cost to the health service. 

I agree @Glory1 home assistants could play a big role in helping people manage treatments. I can see it being used for medicine reminders or walking people through physio therapy routines, perhaps automatically playing a video walk through. 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 21 of 21