cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I access BT Openzone on iPhone O2??

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've tried connecting to BT openzone on my iPhone (I'm an O2 iPhone monthly contract customer). But it won't let me connect. I'm not even sure how to do it.

When I try to connect and then open Safari it brings up a window asking me for my username and password. It doesn't show any options for O2 users, just 1) BT Broadband 2)BT Openzone and 3) BTFON. Ive tried entering my O2 phone number and my O2 user name and password under all three options - nothing works.

Can anyone who's successfully logged in help me please?
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have had exactly the same problem I would love to know too.

Cheers

Helen
Message 2 of 6

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions
at a valid openzone point you should get the first time a box asking for your mobile number.

If not then the openzone you are connecting to is not part of the deal and is either a bt business broadband customers wifi or a bt home broadband customer.

Discussed at lenght in the iphone tech threads.

If you get a replacement iphone after sucessfull phone number registration you need to reset the iphones mac address how to do that is in my links
iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 3 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
I currently have virgin media internet at home, Will it be free using wifi through the iphone ???
Message 4 of 6

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions
yes
iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 5 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
yes

Thanks. slight_smile
Message 6 of 6