cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dreadful and misleading service from Lancaster store. 5 Penny Street, Lancaster, LA1 1UA

Anonymous
Not applicable

I took out a pay monthly contract a few months back (even though i wanted a pay as you go) The manager convinced me otherwise.

I sat down and discussed the contract with an asian looking lady.. cant remember her name now.

I spoke to her about the importance of what ever contract i take out that i need 02 to 02 calls bolt on. She was insisting that she had put that bolt on onto my account and it would be active.

I recieved a rather large bill through last month with the majority of the bill being o2 to o2 calls. I called the helpline on 202 and they said that yes it was o2s mistake and they put the bolt on onto my account and call the store so they can arrange a refund for me.

I spoke to the manager again.. the same one who wanted me to get a contract

He was insisting that this little princess that told me i was getting free o2 to o2 never ever makes any mistakes. He was rude and obnoxious and seemed in a rush to get me off the phone (more than likely wanted his break)

Do not go to this store and if you do then do not believe what the staff tell you what you are getting for your money! O2 are now refusing to refund the money back to me and i have been left with a big chunk of money gone and the fact that its gone because i was mislead winds me up more,

Dont trust o2 lancaster

Thanks

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi.

Communication certainly was lacking in your case.

You can escalate this if you wish for some resolution.

http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain/complain

Let us know how you get on please.
Message 11 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
I am in the process of escalating it today.

Hope people are told in future of the disconnection between O2 and the franchise stores..
and also to ensure you get an extended cooling off period until all the things promised are delivered.
Message 12 of 12