Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Service

ValHardwick
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have been looking at changing my contract to another supplier as when I look at price comparison sites I am paying way over the top for the amount of data that I am receiving.

I rang up this afternoon and was told a computer voice what I wanted, I was transferred to a another computer voice which said they were very busy and they would like to talk to me another time and then cut me off.  I tried this 2 more times with the same result

I then tried another option and said I wanted to leave your company, I was then put on hold for around 1/2 and hour, I then got to talk to a very helpful gentleman.  He then passed me to someone else with whom I have a very short chat with then he said he had to transfer to to someone else and he mistakenly cut me off, he then rang me back and managed to transfer me to another number of which gave me a recorded message I had at the start and then I promptly cut me off again.

A little while later I tried again and had to wait around 3/4 of a hour only to be told that I needed to be talk to someone in the 306 (something like that) department.  He transferred me and I was promptly cut off.

Do you think this is acceptable service from such a large company and what are you going to do about it?

Thank you

Val

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35962 Posts
  • 228 Topics
  • 1593 Solutions

Well, @ValHardwick - this is a Customer Forum, not staffed by or monitored by O2, for starters.

Second, you can access O2 CS using any of 3 Social Media channels, as listed in the link just beneath this post, where the blue bubbly O2 bar is.

Thirdly, if you want to spend less time on the phone to O2, call around 08:10am UK time - you avoid the queues and usually get through to the UK support team at that time.

Finally, if you wish to complain, this link gives you all the ways to do so: https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain - the Resolver service, two-thirds way down the page, seems to get favourable results.

Good luck!

Message 2 of 2