Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Coverage deterioration

Ryan2727
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Over the last 6-12m the coverage where I am has really gone down hill. I've raised it with O2 and had the following texts:

5th Dec - sorry you're having problems we;ll be in touch within 48hrs

7th Dec - still working on the issue

12th Dec - still working to fix issue

19th Dec - not been able to fix, won't be in touch again until fixed.

I work away from my home address a lot, so didn't quite realise how bad it was until i've been back home more. Has anyone else had a similair issue and how have O2 resolved or helped? I used to work for O2 back in 2008 and have been with them since then with no real issues. Not after any discount or anything, just a working phone. Can't see any alternative other than leaving at the moment...

Any advice or similiar experiences?

Edit* to add, voice calls are the most affected. Drop outs, calls showing as connected but not, robotic sounds etc.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146997 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28265 Solutions

@Ryan2727 

Network issues help here Guide: How can I sort out my network issues? 

If possible, drop your phone down to 2g to give a more stable network for voice.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 2