cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

02 Texting Problem - Lots Not Sending

Anonymous
Not applicable
I am a Pay & Go user on 02 Unlimited and so are most of my mates, family and my girlfriend. I use an LG Cookie, in fact everyone uses different phones.

Anyway!! The problem is, me and my girlfriend sometimes dont receieve texts from eachother at hours at a time, even though we are both sending texts trying to see whats going on!! I have also seen and spoke to friends who have the same problem.
I have also seen on this forum about the problems.

So basically, the texts arent sending, well some do every now and then, but most of them do not and its really annoying, I have never experienced this anywhere before.

02 dont advertise unlimited texts if hardly any are ever going to send. If it happens any longer I will move back to Orange or go on T-Mobile and get the Pay & Go unlimited credit swap, to ANY network.

So yeah people, whos been having this problem?
Oh yeah, and anyone from 02, whats going on and when will it be fixed, becuase it seems to be getting worse...
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm not having any problems at all, have you phoned O2 to ask if there is a temporary local problem?
Message 2 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
check your sim cards
if the sim serial number starts in 8944110063 then you will both need new sim cards as these are too old now (theyre 2G)

Give this a try

hope it works for you
Message 3 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Im finding the day that the 02 text seems to be playing up with me also and text is taking a few mins to arrive at other end or taking 30 or 40 seconds after someone sends me a text for it to arrive to my phone. Even the *0# delivery reports are not working right. Im on ok pay and go text anytime and live in the Dunfermline area. my mums 02 pay on go mobile is the same with texting the day.

Darren
Message 4 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
check your sim cards
if the sim serial number starts in 8944110063 then you will both need new sim cards as these are too old now (theyre 2G)
Give this a try
hope it works for you

The Cookie is a 2G phone, so your suggestion is nonsense.
Message 5 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
i have a similar problem... i get text messages 24 late sometimes... and who knows how many have not been delivered. also someone tried calling me but it went straight to voice mail and didn't show missed call. crazy! hope it's not the phone. any solutions? wink
Message 6 of 6