cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unexplained usage and standby figures

Anonymous
Not applicable

i have been experiencing this issues for months now I recently went to apple and they insisted my phone was restored again as they believed it would correct the issue despite me restoring it on the 16th april. however my problem still exists. 

My phone has excessive battery drain and unexplained usage even though my phone is in standby most of the time

My phone has not had any apps, music etc put on the phone since it was restored on Tuesday i have left it like it was given to me to see if there was an app i was putting on the phone causing this issue well it wasnt and now only the apps that apple install before you buy the phone are on it. 

My 3G, Wifi, Location Services, Notifications, are all turned off to ensure my battery lasts as long as possible 

My brightness is on half and the auto brightness is turned off 

All apps are closed completely after use 

I have sent no more than 15 texts since Tuesday and made no more than 90 mins of calls and yet ive had to charge my phone twice since then 

Please see the attached picture to explain my issue I charged it again last night and the same issue is happening again despite me barely using my phone. 

The phone thinks its being used even when in standby and i cannot explain it 

IMG_0012.PNG

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

Glad to hear you got it sorted slight_smile

Message 11 of 11