cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sim only for 4 years and No data included so i upgrade to better taffif and iphone 5 16gb

Anonymous
Not applicable

Been waiting a very very long time for iphone 5 to come now I just seen messages on here saying none left, I really thought it was going to come today,  even took the day off work to be home for delivery man. I wish I would have gone with giffgaff now pay as you go its the best offer out there, but just wanted a go of the new iphone 5 but its prob not much different to my iphone 3gs really lol Smiley Very Happy

I have been on o2 simplicity sim only 300 minis to any network,  unlimited calls to 02 and unlimited texts but no Internet data was included, I just used wifi at home, but wanted to use in work, so decided to see if I could add a bolt on but only offered 100mb a month for extra £3 but that would have ran out in a day or two so I clicked other option to upgrade from just the sim to  A contract iphone 5 with loads of gb data, even though my bill has gone from £10 a month to (Apple iPhone 5 16GB Black O2 Unlimited+ 2GB 24mth) £46 a month, It will be nice to play with in work, just hope it comes this year, hate waiting drives me nuts o well easterners on in a bit........Anyone received iphone 5 lately????? Or know if there is any in stock any were???   Always use hands free kit or you will end up like this poor person Smiley Surprisedvxr_crash.jpg

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

You follow the instructions on the nano sim which is the swap my sim process.

Either on line form or by SMS .

use search at the top of the community ans search swap my sim

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous
Not applicable

hopefully it will come with nano sim card but what will happen then because i will have old normal size sim card as well im confused.com :robotmad:

Message 2 of 3

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

You follow the instructions on the nano sim which is the swap my sim process.

Either on line form or by SMS .

use search at the top of the community ans search swap my sim

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 3 of 3