Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New Apple iPad Pro & Air - ORDER NOW

Afternoon all With the weather turning and as we enter Summer, are you thinking of treating yourself? If the answer is YES, then I'm happy to share that the NEW Apple iPad Pro & Air models are NOW available for order and you can get yours from 15 May...

Pro 13 inch.png Pro 11 inch.png Air 11 inch.png Air 13 inch.png
Dave-O2 by Community Manager
  • 12 replies
  • 2 kudos

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No service for 3 hours Hove BN32AB?

Hi, Got absolutely no service! been out in the garden holding the phone in the air and nothing. no problem lets use TUGO, "for security reasons you need to re-login again Tried all my passwords and not working so request password reminder... "sorry t...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Is there 4G in my area....?!!!?

Just checked the Service Status page (http://status.o2.co.uk/) for my post code (CR2 9DQ) and it states the following: Live results for CR2 9DQ, London, LondonOur network is currently working fineWe'll be carrying out some maintenance on our phone ma...

DinoF by Level 12: Nimble
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Messages Not Sending at all today??

As of yesterday, I have been sending some text messages to an iPhone 4 (also on O2 but Pay As You Go) and none of these messages have been received by the other phone? I have tried sending them as Text Messages and also iMessages but they are just no...

DinoF by Level 12: Nimble
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

iphone5 on 02 no 3g

Hi everyone looking for some advice, My iphone5 wont connect to 3g. I have done all the usual checks sim changed, apn check, reset network, network in my area is fine, restored to factory setting and still nothing. 3g comes on for a minute I can load...

• 77 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sending As iMessage Instead Of Text

My mum decided to swap back to Samsung from Apple (for the 3rd time!). The problem is my phone keeps trying to send an iMessage to her. I turned off iMessage on her old phone and signed her out of Apple and iTunes before I reset her phone. I have tri...

gemz4the1 by Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 62 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! GPRS issue

Since doing the ios7 update, GPRS no longer loads data! Anyone else had this issue?Not many areas where I live that aren't covered by 3G so not a massive problem, can be annoying when using navigation in maps and it stops loading new info

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mobile data

How do I set my I.pad air to share my mobile data allowance with my I.phone 5s?

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! webmail

cant seem to find any info on my webmail , i got myself a new apple computer and i cant connect to my emails no i cant find any information on here either , any ideas ??

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos