Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! data usage

I have used up data allowance this month on my phone, 3 times in the past week; I've switched everything off (inc wifi), and never use it to stream movies/Netflix etc; presume I've left something open but don't know what

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 6 can't find carrier

Hey guys, I've just bought out my contract for my Android device to get an iPhone 6 as I prefer them, I got all my configuration information for my new contract on my old phone, which I have now sold, and now my new iPhone 6 can't find the carrier. C...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim upgrade

If I upgrade my sim only contract do i have to use the new sim that is sent?

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract ending

Hello my contract ends on 18th February so my phone will be fully paid for. I do not wish to keep this phone nor do I want to keep paying after my contract ends. What exactly happens when my contract ends please? Will I still be charged the same mont...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract ending before next bill

I get billed every 20th day of the month for my contract. My contract ends on Feb 18th. I want to end my contract. Can I end my contract near to the end of January (pay day)? Or do I have to end it more days before Feb 18th? Thank you

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My phone is saying no data to use

On Monday I received a text from O2 telling me I had run out of my data allowance for this month, stopping me from using the internet. I purchased 1GB of data twice yesterday for £9 each time and then another 1GB for £9 today. These purchases have no...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New iPad mini 4

dose anyone know how I can set up texting on here as I taken out a plan give me 100 texts but I messenger don't want send anything

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! notifications

My iphone 5s is not notifying me when I get a message has anyone got any ideas?thanks

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iphone 4 - changing from contract to pay & go - No SIM issues

I have just upgraded my iphone 4 to iphone 6 and have given my Mum my old phone to use. She is currently on O2 Pay & Go. I have put her sim into the phone but it is currently showing 'No Service' do i need to unlock the phone with O2 or change the se...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos