Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Rsim

hi

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Looked out of my phone

Ahiiwas requested to update my 6didgeit sign in password and now I can't remember it and I am locked out of my phone

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! charges for text messages

I am on an unlimited text tariff. I keep getting extra charges for text each month. Tried to contact O2 but the chat function never seems to work ??Jon

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlock iphone

I try to unlock my iPhone but is doesn't works sad (something went wrong) and I try to unlock at the shop the staff tell me she can't do it is my phone not work or the server unlock is went down

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! can I use my iPhone 5 on 4G without extra charges.

I have always used my phone with WiFi in my home, but set on 3G in mobile data. Our Internet service has had problems recently, so I have used my phone on 4G a couple of times just to make important email contact with people. Does this type of use re...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Visual voicemail has gone

Since changing from Apple 5S to 6S iphone my visual voicemail has disappeared. How do I get it back?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Push notifications on e mail

Not getting e mail audible notifications on e mail! When you enter the mail app e mails then start to arrive with notification.

Downlands by Level 1: Joiner
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Buying a phone

I'm trying to buy an iphone 5s nearly new, but your system won't allow me

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! insurance question

Is my insurance valid even if i use a diffrent o2 number in a contract iphone 7

MMJ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 7 or 7 Plus?

I'm due an upgrade in March. Currently got a Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge. I'm looking to get my first ever iPhone, been looking at the iPhone 7 and 7 Plus but really not sure what to get.Has anyone changed from Android to Apple and recommend it? Also is 3...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos