Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! insurance question

Is my insurance valid even if i use a diffrent o2 number in a contract iphone 7

MMJ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 7 or 7 Plus?

I'm due an upgrade in March. Currently got a Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge. I'm looking to get my first ever iPhone, been looking at the iPhone 7 and 7 Plus but really not sure what to get.Has anyone changed from Android to Apple and recommend it? Also is 3...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel contract

What are the options for cancelling my contract, I took out a 2yr contract on Friday 13th January however I was given a work phone when I started my new job so I'm now paying £48 a month for a phone I no longer use/need

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 2g toggle for iPhone se

Hi, does anyone know if the 2g toggle is available for the iPhone SE yet. Heard it had been taken away and don't want to get an SE until this is available due to poor signal at home.Thanks

• 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New iPad

HiI just bought an iPad Pro four days ago. I have paid £124 in advance and I didn't get the device yetIs that so ?Thanks

• 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! unlock my iPhone

How do I get a code to unlock my old iphone?

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Iphone SE - No service - No Wifi

My niece bought an Iphone SE (the cheaper one) for xmas. But its now saying no service and wont connect to wifi. I have spoken to apple and they talked me through disabling find my phone etc but it wont work as it required an internet connection. I h...

Curr946 by Level 26: Upbeat
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Apple devices

Hi, I would like to know when will pro 12.9 inch 256gb be available for monthly contract again. I can't see any contract available at the moment but I look online and see that the iPad Pro is out of stock, so when will it be in store again?Please ema...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! ipad pro - i've been waiting for more than 1 month.......

I received message that my ipad pro would be delivered next day. however, I received a meesage that it was out of stock.... When can i have my ipad pro? How many month do u want me to wait?I am not happy for O2 sercive....

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos