Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

My number not showing on my O2

I've had my phone since January but my number doesn't appear on my O2. My sons account and mobile number does but mine doesn't. I can't seem to connect to an O2 guru so thought I would try here as this seems to be a good source of information. Any ad...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 7 and connectivity

Hi all 3 days ago I signed an upgrade contract with o2 for an iPhone 7. it runs on ios 10.3.2.the lady at the store said it would take 24 hrs for the phone to connect to the network. it has been 72 hours and though it shows service bars and the netwo...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bill

Paid my bill 10 hours ago still not connected

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! i lost my phones

hello i lost my phones in 1.06.2017 i recevie the mail with he claim i reply with the documents but without answer . i want to know how long is gonna take to recevie my phones because already are 10 days ....and i need at work ...kinds regards Cristi...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract payment

Hi, I want to query if there is anyway I can get more date on my phone? I pay £50/£60 per month and only get 3gb of data which is awful. It doens't last 2 minutes?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! upgrade phone do I need to swap sims

HiI recently upgraded my phone but went for the same one again an iphone 5s. Do I need to use the new sim that came with the phone or should I just swap my old sim over?thanks

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 7 plus defaulting to 'No Signal' after o2 Travel

I have just returned from a week in France and Spain whereby I utilised o2 Travel.Since returning I have noticed that my iPhone 7 plus is regularly defaulting itself to 'No Signal' and I have to active/de-activate Airplane mode to rejoin network.Has ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bluetooth delay with JBL Everest 100

I was encouraged to buy some JBL bluetooth headphones because of the O2 Prioirty discount. It turns out that they are rubbish. Has anyone else bouth JBL Everest 100?

• 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

I'm due to upgrade at the end of this year & was wondering once the new iPhone is released. Would o2 stock the 7 & 7+ once everyone wants the 7s/8 or would Apple continue to hold back stock?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos