Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Nano sim

I have just upgraded my sim only tariff.will the new sim pack contain a nano sim, as I am getting an iPhone 7 plus for Christmas.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Still no iPhone 7 plus!!!

After nearly 3months waiting and still no phones available instore!! ..... early upgrade to the latest phone....... complete and utter joke!!

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I’ve upgrade, but new phone hasn’t switched on

I set up my new phone (I think!) on Wednesday afternoon / evening, but it hasn't switched over yet. Have I missed something? I've backed up the old one, then moved it all to the new one - I can get Wifi on the new one, but no calls. Help!

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

mobile broadband on huawai router

How on earth do I get my Huawai mobile broadband to work on my Mac. After 4 conversations with "Gurus" all I have is the mobile device flashing constantly and my macbook doesnt pick it up? I was told I needed softeware but according to the website I ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlocking an iphone

I have an iPhone 6 Plus 128 that I bought used from a store. I'm attempting to have my phone unlocked. I did the unlock request online through the O2 web site. Now it says it can take between 24 hours and 7 DAYS before someone contacts me to complete...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! phone damaged

my phone is damaged

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! HOW TO GET IN CONTACT WITH 02?

How can you get hold of customer service advisor? Have spent most of today between meetings in a hold queue on the phone and my iPad has been continually checking to see if a virtual assistant is available, but the virtual assistant never comes. I we...

Jim1969 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Problems logging on to O2 wifi hotspot

When I try to log on to O2 wifi hotspot it asks me to enter a code which will be texted to my phone. This code never arrives even though the phone number quoted is correct. I am therefore unable to complete the logon. Any help would be much appreciat...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos