Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Keynote 2017

It's official. iOS 11 & the new iPhone are expected to debut on the 12th September https://www.apple.com/apple-events/september-2017/

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 15 replies
  • 1 kudos

safari access

Can anybody tell me why I can't access the internet when in costa coffee.

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Iphone7

Hello Joseph wait for iPhone

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Got the wrong iPhone colour delivered TWICE

HiSo I ordered a refurb iPhone 7 Plus in Silver through my sister's o2 account (she kindly allowed me to use hers for the contract). I received my package the next morning and was surprised to see that the delivered iPhone is Black and not Silver. No...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iphone SE and 4G

My 6 month old iphone SE is not able to get on the internet via safari. It seems to pick up whats app, news story feeds etc but I cannot search on safari. It just says my phone is not connected to the internet, this is when the display shows 4G. Anyo...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ordering a smaller sim card for iphone upgrade

Hi I've just upgraded from an iphone 4s to a iphone 5SE but when I went to swap the sim card it was a different size! I'm sur there is a simple way to get a new sim and then transfer the details across but I can't seem to find it on the website (no s...

• 10 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! iPhone

Can u plz call me. I want to talk about my phpne deliebry which I missed buy I was in the house but couldnt hear the door knocking

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How do I unlock my phone after closing down my tariff?

Just moved to Australia so closed down my o2 contract, paid it all off etc and have an Aus SIM card to put in the handset. I'm trying to unlock my phone so the new SIM card will work and I can't work out how to do it. On the o2 website it says "The o...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Using iPhone abroad

I am currently travelling in Germany and Austria and I am unable to get any service. I am only able to use phone on wifi. I have tried all the usual things, resetting phone, resetting network settings, removing and replacing SIM. I have had a long on...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos