Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 12 pro - battery

Has anyone else noticed that the battery on the iphone12 pro only lasts less that 24 hours after a full charge which I’m doing every night. Any ideas ??

Resolved! Bank details

HiCan I change my bank details on line ?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrading

I'm trying to upgrade my iPhone to the new iPhone 12. There is only 1 tariff option which is unlimited texts, minutes and data. It doesnt allow me to lower the data. I'll not need Unlimited data , so there's no point in paying for it. Is everyone els...

helpme2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

New phone set up issue

Received my new iPhone 11 this morning, help it over old phone as per instruction to set up. The new phone says it needed to update software to 4. something.....it’s been updating for 4hrs!!! Now says reconnecting but nothing happening. My old phone ...

Lynn77 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't receive calls from some numbers

I can receive calls, but not from some numbers. My closest friend usually cannot ring me, though he can text me. Random numbers can also not ring me - inconvenient when it's a delivery driver with a notification or query. I've tried going in to an O2...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 43 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 12 pro max dual sim

Hi! I'm due an upgrade and may opt for an iPhone for the first time, but I must have a dual SIM phone, I understand the iPhone has an esim and sun slot will this work for me? Both my Sims are O2.

O2 esim and apple watch O2 esim PLUS Vodafone physical sim

Hi all, I have tried for some time to research and solve myself. I have an unlcoked iphone Xs with a physical SIMI have just started a new personal number on O2 pay monthly which connects to cellular on my apple watch successfully The problem is that...