Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's
Anonymous

New phone

Hi,
I have recently upgraded to the iPhone 7. I recieved my phone yelsterday. Wednesday the 31st of may. The camera seems to be very blurry. Never had a problem with 02 before but this isn't acceptable. What steps do I take from here? I would not like to return it as I can not do without a phone for a week. Can I get some sort of money off my bill every month for this inconvenience.
Thank you
Anonymous

Re: New phone

@Anonymous I would return the phone & ask for a replacement as you are within your cooling off period but you won't get a discount on your bill as that is unlikely. Call customer service 

http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Topics: 580
Solutions: 4,303

Return the phone because you won't get any reduction on your monthly bill. It's not your fault the camera is faulty nor is it O2's. The fault is down to Apple and yes, I'm aware that O2 supplied the phone but they aren't to know the camera would turn out to be faulty. 

It is however their responsibility to replace it and that is something they surely will. 

Forgive the silly question but have you checked there is no protective film over the rear lens? 

Topics: 767

14 days change of mind policy.. 28 days if faulty. Get it back asap http://www.o2.co.uk/help/phones-sims-and-devices/our-returns-and-repairs-policy

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker
Topics: 573
Solutions: 16,170

Or you can take it into your nearest Apple store and walk out with a new one if it's faulty.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)
Former Staff

Hey @Anonymous How did it go in the end, did you return the phone and get a new one? Would be awesome to know the result in case others have similar situations too later on. And don't hesitate to ask if you have any additional questions! Smiley Happy

Thanks for the advice @MI5, @Cleoriff, @jonsie, @Anonymous! Fantastic

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? See if the My O2 how-to guide will help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature