cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JB Iphone 7 Plus Deliveries

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok, so it now appears O2 have finally started moving MB models of all sizes.

Question is, are anyone getting anywhere with Jet Black models yet?

I know there are stories of QC issues and the likes of, this thread is more about seeing when the JB variants start to shift. 

While I try to rectify my broken 6, i fear im in for an awful long wait for my 7+ JB 128

Message 1 of 102
101 REPLIES 101

Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh a new twist in the O2 pack of lies story. First orders being processed in the order they are received, so how come one person who ordered on the 12th September, iPhone 7+ JB has received theirs.

O2 you disgust me, lack of any communication and also your inability to deliver on any of your promises, now i am getting even more annoyed

Message 61 of 102

Anonymous
Not applicable

So just been onto LC and it seems everything but the iPhone 7+ JB models they have in, they will not give dates as they haven't been given any information by Apple (allegedly).

So best guess as to when they will deliver, O2 don't know, won't commit and won't offer any compensation over and above the pointless extra data. 

Message 62 of 102

Anonymous
Not applicable

I was more than happy to go for a different capacity/color if they could deliver faster but had a big NO

Guessing they changed their policy after sending me those on the 9th

Refresh Device Plan: Fixed Sum Loan Agreement under the Consumer Credit Act

• You've the right to cancel within 14 days from when you sign up or when you get your sim / and or device (whichever one's later). You don't have to give a reason. You can either return it and cancel your whole Refresh deal (both the Device Plan and Airtime Plan agreements) or change it for another device (you can only do this once). If you've signed up to O2 Refresh by buying out your old contract early and then changed your mind, you can't go back to your old tariff once your new service has started. And you can't get a refund on your old contract buy-out fee.

Message 63 of 102

Anonymous
Not applicable

Are you saying that they are refusing your right to cancel the agreement because 14 days has passed from the initial agreement?

Im no law expert but im fairly certain that the 14 days is from acceptance on tariff and delivery of the device.

Your trrif wont change until the dispatch of the handset and i think im right in saying thats when the clock starts ticking, 

Message 64 of 102

Anonymous
Not applicable
Agree they haven't fulfilled the contract until the goods are delivered
Message 65 of 102

Anonymous
Not applicable
The right to cancel states on signing or receiving the device whichever is the latest 14 days from that point so you can cancel according to their own terms
Message 66 of 102

Anonymous
Not applicable

o2.PNG

Message 67 of 102

Anonymous
Not applicable

Seems the latest information from O2, based on 1 user phoning Customer Services, is that the JB's are expected LATE October/early november. Of course there is no details on if that is new orders or pre-orders.

Message 68 of 102

MattC2003
  • 18 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Carphone Warehouse show that JB Plus's in either memory sizes will be delivered by 21 October for new orders...let's hope O2 are able to send their pre-orders out before then, otherwise it completely defeats the object of pre-ordering!!! Still no idea from O2 about when theirs will be delivered, just keep getting told it could be, in their words, "a maximum of over 6 weeks", though i'm yet to find out what that actually means!

Message 69 of 102

Anonymous
Not applicable

I guess by a maximum of over 6 weeks it means 

1. They have no idea, beacuse Apple aren't telling them (find that hard to believe as Apple are forecasting November).
  2. It won't be any time sooner than 6 weeks and could be anytime after six weeks, by saying maximum and over 6 weeks becomes meaningless.
Message 70 of 102