cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App Problems

Anonymous
Not applicable

I stupidly updated my iphone4 to ios6.0.1 and now when I connect to the app store, it won't let me see the (hundreds of) apps that I purchased or even the ones that need updating. I see from the internet that many people have had the same problem. Anyone here experienced it and found a solution? I'm getting quite disenchanted with apple's buggy stuff. Thanks.

Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi.

Are the apps still in your iPhone and in iTunes.

I've updated to 6.0.1 and then 6.0.2 {iPhone 5 only}with no issues.

Message 2 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable

Apps still functioning on my iphone but can't see purchased ones when I connect to the store via the phone. I can see and download them on my computer but they don't seem to be appearing for updates in iTunes on the comp either.

Message 3 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable
Are you using iTunes 11.0.1
Message 4 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yes. 11.0.1.12
Message 5 of 19

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Try doing a restore.

However before that try signing out and then in again of your iTunes account in the phone.

A simple reload tends to fix most issues.
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 6 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've signed in and out several times on phone and iTunes. No joy. Don't think I'll restore as they aren't even updating in itunes or my iPad. Thanks anyway. slight_smile
Message 7 of 19

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
I don't mean to be rude but are you sure theres updates available?
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 8 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable
Fair question - but I have 282 on my iphone and hundreds more dating back to 2005. I usually get updates in two figures every day.
Message 9 of 19

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Damn. Ok in which case ignore the previous question:)

Ill do a bit of searching see if I can find a solution for you:)

Sorry its taken so long
Message 10 of 19