cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new android upgrade

Anonymous
Not applicable

OMG,

I am tearing my hair out with O2 customer service, it is nothing short of atrocious .

I am STILL in posession of a faulty upgrade.

I am STILL talking to 'guru' after 'guru' after 'guru' , each one assuring me that the'problem' is now sorted.

WHAT PROBLEM?

I have also had to deal with faulty goods from John Lewis this week - their customer service immediately sorted things out , and replacement goods to be delivered on Friday.  - NO PROBLEM!

Trying to Email O2 and trying to cancel my contract with O2 is proving to be virtually impossible!

If any of the O2 staff actually give a damn , the incident t number is ;KMM1164825066I15977L0KM  , but i shan't hold my breath. 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122927 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous This is a customer to customer forum so no-one from O2 will respond to your post here sadly..

Is there anyway you could get instore to talk to them about your phone? If you are within 14 days of receiving the phone you can certainly swap it out

A guide here to cancelling your contract

http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-and-Pay-Go/Cancelling-Your-Contract-A-Guide/m-p/566774/highlight/true#M56526

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 6

MI5
  • 144360 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27671 Solutions
Call 202 and speak to a cs adviser.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 6

gindygoo
Level 25: Hard Hitter
  • 1340 Posts
  • 59 Topics
  • 27 Solutions

Hi there,

Live chat with gurus unfortunately aren't very reliable when it comes to anything more than the smallest things. So we advise everyone to call cs on 202 (contract) 4445 (payg).

As you're trying to upgrade it'll be 202 for you I'm guessing. As above if it's convenient you could pop into a store.

In short, do not use live chat. Also the best time to call cs is early in the morning 8:30am is the best time to try.

Sorry you're having problems though, it's so frustrating when things go wrong phone wise. We all hope you're sorted out asap.

Pop back and let us know how things pan out.

Charlie.

Message 4 of 6

jonsie
  • 93236 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6978 Solutions

First mistake, this is a customer forum and no one from o2 will see your post.

Second mistake is chatting to a misnomer Guru, they are Gurus in their mind only.

Please call customer service on 202.

Message 5 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi @Anonymous Sorry to hear this. How are you getting on with it? Have you given customer service a call to see if anything can be done? Feel free to send me a message and we can have a chat.
Message 6 of 6