Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Android devices

Hi all, welcome to the Android devices board! Here you can ask questions related to Android devices and get answers from other members of our Community. You can also post a review of your current Android device. If you're new and want to know more ab...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Swapped from iPhone to HTC

Good evening, Thursday I upgraded from the iPhone 4 to the HTC One X, everything is going great and am in love with the Android features etc. However I have one major issue, anyone of my friends or family who has an iPhone when they text me the iPhon...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Galaxy S2 ICS - Battery Drain Problems - Mods please Help

I have recently upgraed to ICS via Kies for my Galaxy S2. Initialli I had really bad battery draining problems that seemed to have resolved itself after a week or so. Now however the problems has started again. In the first bout of draining it seemed...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

connecting to O2 mobile via wifi

I try and go to my O2 site via the O2 app...I`m instructed to turn of wifi....press here....scroll down and accept....turn on wifi....then it hangs...then pop up reveal server connection problems....at home....and at work WiFi.....

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to make/recieve calls and texts since ICS upgrade?

Hi all, Can anyone help? I've updated my phone through Keis without any issues and am now on 4.0.3. However I now can't send and receive texts or calls? My phone has set itself to O2 Mobile Web and I assume I need to be on O2 MMS however I can't sele...

aca95pks by Level 3: Thinker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! galaxy tab firmware

I'm currently running android 2.3 gingerbread on my galaxy tab p1000 I can't seem to update it, am I missing something? Or have samsung decided not to provide an update for tablet customers? Thanks,

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Send and Receive MMS on Apollo

HiMy wife has a Samsung Galaxy Apollo GT-I5800. on Pay as you Go-Text and Web. The only way she can send or receive MMS’s is to activate the Data Mode (Packet Data), which automatically incurs a £1.00 a day fee plus the fee for sending a MMS. Is ther...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

ics on samsung s2

after updating my s2 to ics counldnt access the internet via wi fi or o2 mobile. nobody in o2 has heard of this problem, so phone has to be sent back to o2. just wondering has anybody else had this prob

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Connectivity to text and phone service on Wildfire S

Hi all, I've had a Wildfire S for about 10 months and everything has been fine. I got a great signal in the house for texts and calls. Since Tuesday, mid-day, I've had no signal. Note: I'm connected to my home wi-fi and have no problems with it. I li...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos