Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Android devices

Hi all, welcome to the Android devices board! Here you can ask questions related to Android devices and get answers from other members of our Community. You can also post a review of your current Android device. If you're new and want to know more ab...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Samsung Galaxy S data connection reliability

I upgraded to the Samsung Galaxy S almost a year ago and up until recently had no problems with 3G and data connections. About a month ago, I wanted to use my Three sim so unlocked my device. I did this through O2's official procedure not via some do...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung Galaxy S II advice please

Just received my new Galaxy S II, how do I know if it has the lastest software, and if it doesn't should I update before start using it. Thanks in advance.

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Galaxy Nexus Volume Rocker Ghost!!!

Got my Galaxy Nexus on Friday night and so far I've been pretty impressed on the whole.... however..... the volume seems to have a ghost which makes it go up and down at its own accord!! I don't even have to be touching it and when it happens you hav...

• 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

HTC Desire internet settings - WRONG!!!

All,I have had my HTC Desire for about a week now, and this morning the internet stopped working on it. No access to any online systems. I chatted with Jack online and he sent me the proper internet settings. My phone came pre-set with O2 PostPay, wh...

• 16 replies
  • 1 kudos

HTC Desire access to the Cloud and BT Openzone

I've got the unlimited data bolt on giving me access to Cloud and BT Openzone access points but I cannot get them to work. What's the secret of getting access? Customer service can't sort it out. For example, when I'm within range of the Cloud, the D...

• 152 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wrong Network ID on Samsung Galaxy

My phone is reporting that i am logged into Vodafone IEWhen searching for available networks on my phone O2 is not listed.But the O2 UK network is available.It appears that the o2 network is being identified as Vodafone IE instead of O2 UK - i am def...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

HTC Sensation XE

Any official word on when the Sensation XE is coming to O2? I take it that it'll be after Phones4u's exclusivity period. I asked Lucy the 'online virtual agent' and the reply was as much used as a chocolate fireguard!Cheers in advance (if anyone know...

• 88 replies
  • 0 kudos

SGS II ap mobile. How to remove

1. It's using up home page screen space.2. It's draining the battery with no benefit to me3. It's using up my monthly bandwidth allowance.AFICT Samsung have this fixed as 'can't be removed'.Is that true please?Without rooting the device, is there any...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

HTC Desire 2.3 Gingerbread update

Hi all,Does anyone know any info on O2's progress for releasing the Android 2.3 update for the HTC Desire?Thanks.

• 98 replies
  • 0 kudos

Missing Google Maps on O2 Sony Ericsson Elm

Have bought a O2 branded Sony Ericsson Elm, one of the reasons being that the O2 web site are saying it has Google Maps. Both the on-phone manual and the SE pdf user manual show it should be under the "Location Serices" group.The handset doesn't have...

• 19 replies
  • 0 kudos