Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Android devices

Hi all, welcome to the Android devices board! Here you can ask questions related to Android devices and get answers from other members of our Community. You can also post a review of your current Android device. If you're new and want to know more ab...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

galaxy nexus upload issue

Hi,I am having a few issues when trying to sendan email with a photo attached it just seemsto stick "Sending", an email without goesstraight away every time.Also tried sending emails with attachmentswith the normal browser but found the emailsent wit...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Galaxy SII battery

My Samsung Galaxy SII battery takes 3 hours to charge up from when the message to plug the charger in appears to when it shows 100% charged.Is this normal? as it seems rather a long time compared to other phones.

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

HTC Titan

Has o2 got any intention of releasing next month the update to the HD7?I would love to see the HTC Titan come to the o2 network.

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

HTC S620 Internet settings

Looking for the settings to allow Internet access on O2 for the HTC S620We have the tariff on the sim card for internet just looking for the phone settings.ThanksRobert

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Galaxy nexus volume problems wont go away!

I bought my Galaxy Nexus on thursday 22nd dec and found the phone is still running android 4.0.1 with the annoying volume problem on 2g. It did not update when first activated as it should have done. I travel alot and my new £520 phone is virtually u...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

samsung galaxy note

anyone knows when galaxy note will be available in o2 for the new customers?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

software for htc wildfire

just brought a new htc wildfire opened to voda had it unlocked so i could use my o2 sim in it but can not get on internet rang o2 for setting put all setting in correctly over the phone and still can not connect i think the software on it needs updat...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SE X10 Android 2.3 Update

Hi all,As some of you will be aware SE have announced that 2.3 will be being made available for the X10 family. Unfortunately they have said that not all carriers will be releasing this.I have asked O2 and they say that as soon as they receive the up...

• 302 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung Galaxy S 19000 Mobile phone - blue box appeared

I seem to have a small rectangular blue box appeared on my Home Screen. When I move across to empty screens, it is still there. I can not "grab" it to remove it - any ideas? It seems to have arrived with a reply to an email I sent, the sender had inc...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

HTC HD7 switching between bands

Hello all,The basic problem us we live on the outskirts of a town with open countryside, this is lovely but has limited cell phone coverage.Over the last three years I have tried all of the cell phone providers ending up with Orange via UMA, this was...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos