Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Data problems change from iphone to htc

I had an iphoen and due to problems with it im now using a htc (vodafone) i cant text and ring but i cannot browse on 3g any suggestions? i think its because the data plan for iphone is different for htc is that right?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Swapping phones

Hello, I have a samsung galaxy s3 and I've had it for a few months now, it's 22 a month and I think an iPhone 4 is the same price so is it possible to swap phones and stay on the same contract?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wifi disabled default

Hi, yesterday noticed my wifi was not connecting on my Samsung S3. Switched router off then back on and now all my other devices are connected fine (ipad, iPod, laptop) apart from my phone, I can see my network but when I try to connect to it it stic...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sony xperia J not sending texts to specific people

My sony phone after a factory re store and a session with an O2 Guru is still not sending texts to some people in my contact list. I have taken the sim out more than once since then to see if that is the problem but it is still coming back with the s...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! mms messages

Anyone else had the same problem or think they can help me, i cant send mms messages, on my samsung galaxy ace 2. iv texted the word active to 2020 and it texts me back saying phone is set up but still couldnt send so i turned phone off and back on a...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Galaxy Note 3 Now on O2 Refresh!

Hey guys, just to let you all know the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is now available for Pre Order on O2 Refresh! Choosing the £27 a month tariff you can get the phone for as little as £579.99 in total with an upfront payment over 24 months. Awesome Price!!...

• 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Problem receiving texts from iPhone

I've upgraded from iPhone 4S to Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini and am having trouble receiving texts from my iPhone friends. I've turned iMessage off on old iPhone and iPad but iPhone users get a message fail error and are asked if they want to send it by te...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Frozen HTC

Help! My HTC One has frozen for the past 3 hours. The little green light is flashing like i have a message but it won't let me into the phone, or the screen won't light it, or it won't let me restart it! karen x

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! voice mail what number do i press to hear them

Hi EveryoneI have a samsung Galaxy 11. when i receive a voice male i can't tell what the first number is she tells me to press, then it just goes through all the other numbers and back to number 1. any ideas please.

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos