Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

4G on Samsung S4, Sheffield - Flakier than 3G?

Hi,"Upgraded" to 4G on my Samsung Galaxy S4 a couple of days ago. Since that time, I've found mobile data to be not much faster, even when 4G is connected, and much more prone to disconnects than when I was just on 3G. Examples using SpeedTest app fr...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! s4 mini

Since I've had my device I've been unable to remove the voice mail icon at the top of the screen. It told me to add a number so I used my own mob number now I just get busy tone when I click on it and icon is still in top left of screen anybody help ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 4.3 update for s3

Is there any more info on when we getting the latest update please

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Virtual Interview – Calling all Android users!

Hello Community folks. We saw a lot of great activity with our previous ‘Virtual Interviews’. It has been a while since our last one, so we feel it's time to announce our next one and yep, you guessed it, it's about devices- Android specifically! We ...

android-logo-font.png
Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 37 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung S3 won't unlock - help needed

Hi everyone, I have the following problem: I got a new phone over christmas and wanted to get rid of my old Samsung S3 so I sold it on ebay. My friends said unlocking is easy-peasy and I should leave it to whoever buys it. So I did, selling it (clear...

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bookmark Sort Order

Just got a Sony Xperia M. My old Sony sorted bookmarks by most used. The new one seems to put them where it wants to. Is there any way to change this?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Problems using phone in my golf

I have a Sony Experia Miro, which I had no problem hooking up Bluetooth and using in my car until Dec 13. Then the phone would hook up and receive calls but not allow me to dial or update phone book. I rebooted phone and recently deleted phone out of...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Galaxy S4 firmware update... again?

Hi, Can anyone tell me what the lastest firmware version is for an S4 on o2? I currently have I9505XXUEMK8 but I believe the latest is MKE and having trawled the forums I cant see if this is available via o2. Both the OTA update on the phone and also...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung S3 - Crashing and showing 0% battery

Hi, first time poster. I currently have an Samsung S3 and it has a problem that has been getting consistently worse over the last month or so.The device seems to lose all power and then crash to an off status, when trying to power back on it shows a ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! receiving messages and phone call problem

hi i have a galaxy s3 and the other day it stop receiving messages and phone calls i can send messages and people fine any ideas why this would be happening thanks

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos