Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Battery in Samsung S5 mini suddenly draining

I havent added any new apps or changed settings myself, but in the last few days, the battery life has been shocking, only lasting a few hours and charging incredibly slowly, while the handset has been heating up. I've also been having intermittent s...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Galaxy S5 keeps locking out

Hi There, I've just received a new galax S5 from an O2 store, within a week my phone screen keeps freezing and the only way to open the phone is by removing the battery and restart the phone so I can access it. Any advice please or should I just retu...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cannot receive text messages

Hi, I can sent messages OK, but I'm not receiving any at all. Can anyone help??

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung Galaxy S4 4.4.4 update?

Will o2 be releasing this update for the S4 GT-I9505? I hear it's already been released for the I9500 in some other countries and for some Sony's over here in the UK on o2.

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Recycle

I'm looking to upgrade from the S5 to the S6, and checked the O2 Recycle estimate.My S5 is working perfectly, the only issue is that flap over the charging area has broke and I'm not sure which option to put it under when actually sending it (general...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! disconnected bill

Iv paid my bill but it still says disconnected bill

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

HTC One M9

For any impatient HTC fans (me) the countdown is on for the launch at 3pm http://www.htc.com/us/go/launch/

Cairdeas by Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Htc one m9

When does the htc one m9 come out on O2??

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nexus 5 Screen Smuge

Just wondering if anyone else has encountered this issue on these forums (I know they have on others) It occurs where the coating on the display starts to come off leaving a permenant smuge. I'm currently in the middle of trying to get O2 to repair i...

• 22 replies
  • 0 kudos