Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Contract issues. Lost 3GB of data.

Hi, Basically I cancelled my old contract and moved my number over to my new contract. I'm not on a refresh tariff as I signed up at www.mobiles.co.uk if it makes any difference. Old contract was unlimited mins unlimited text 3GB data @£31 per month ...

kamalaggi by Level 4: Observant
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Voicemail in German

Hi there I recently changed my phone to a Just Perfect Samsung Galaxy S7 from O2 Refresh and the voicemail is in German. Any idea how I go about changing it back to English??! Many thanks in advance Carmen

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Call diverting; failed to read data

Hi,I am a S7 edge user on o2. When trying to forward calls through the call menu I get the error failed to read data, network or sim card error. When trying to send the command through **21*000000000# I also get an error.Is anyone else having problem...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data

Motorola I ran out of data I need some

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

No Network Coverage

I upgraded my phone today and have managed to transfer all my data but I don't appear to have network coverage on the new phone - can't call or text - is there something I still need to do?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! change my data type to android

Hi There, How do I change my data to the correct type for andrioid from Iphone? Thank you

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! OTG

is OTG enabled on galaxy s6 android version 7

goatty2uk by Level 3: Thinker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Whatsapp/Instagram problem after Nougat update (S6)

Hi,I have a Samsung S6 which recently updated to Nougat. Now I'm having problems with Whatsapp (usually when viewing status or making voice/video calls) and Instagram (again, mostly with video) I'm not sure what's wrong. Both apps worked perfectly be...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos