Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Good Morning: from Berlin

That's right, it's IFA time, and some Sony fanboy managed to get a special invitation off Sony to their press conference today at IFA 2019 I'll be there at mid-day today, and will be giving live blog type ramblings from the event.Later on, should the...

DSC_1254.jpg 149153-phones-news-sony-ifa-2019-press-conference-when-is-it-and-how-to-watch-it-live-image1-lgrxumipoc.jpg
viridis by Level 56: Guvnor
  • 50 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! upgrade

I want to upgrade my phone which is due on 1st October 2019. The screen is damaged so it doesnt meet the criteria to trade it but there is no option to add this to upgrade and pay the difference. Please can you assist?

Barnes by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Android update server not working

Hi,I haven't for a while been able to check for any Android firmware updates on my S9 through the Settings menu. It just freezes for a while & then says the server is unavailable. Has anyone else been able? Samsung & Play updates still work ok.

woodmj by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Huawei wifi calling

Will O2 ever support Wi-Fi calling on huawei phones?

AllyGee43 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Huawei mate 20 pro WiFi calling

I'm trying to set up WiFi calling on my Huawei Mate 20 pro, can anyone tell me if it works on my device? I've sent the request to start it but can't see the setting anywhere.

NeilC by Level 1: Joiner
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! transferring pictures & videos from phone to computer

Usually when I take pics or videos & transfer to my laptop -when I attach my phone which is an Android (K4 2017) -I THINK ANYWAY THAS WHAT IT SAYS ON THE BOX) a picture of the phone comes up so that you can click on it & go to either int storage or S...

sara26 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Water damage

Hello. I have Samsung galaxy j5 20016 on 19th sep 2019 my phone dropped down the toilet. I got it out quickly as I could. Took battery out to dry it ect next day. It came on. And charging. But I can't swipe screen to unlock it and to get into your ap...

Resolved! galaxy s10

my boy was using my phone to play games while it was charging.the phone i assume ran out of charge and shut down.now it wont charge any ideas.

punky by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wifi calling on Samsung A70

HiI'm looking for assistance in regards to wifi calling on a Samsung A70. I have wifi calling active on my account but I am unable to locate the options to switch it on through the settings of my phone. For info the phone was not purchased through o2...

Nicknac by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos