Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Problem with answering calls

From few months when answering incoming call the call ending itself after few seconds. I can't even see the seconds going but the person calling can hear me picking up the call. Any help ?

Oski87 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Transferring whatsapp conversations from IOS to Android on same sim

Good morning, I have recently moved from iPhone to Samsung S20, and my Whatsapp conversations haven't transferred. I have backed up the whatsapps on the iPhone and used Smart Switch with no results. I've seen that there are programmes I can download ...

Rosie11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Network coverage

Does anyone know if a oneplus one 8 pro works on o2 and will 5g work.

mets1972 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung S10 wifi connection issues

Certain apps are not working over wifi on my Samsung S10, particularly those that involve streaming. BBC Sounds / iplayer will not work at all (and some other apps) - will spend ages thinking about opening and then give me one of a few different eror...

Hannah9 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

10.1 p30

is it normal having to wait over 3 weeks for an update?.. i get its done in batch's but the 2 other p30's that are used in the house updated in june

paul_82 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 5G SIM. eSIM and Bluetooth rSAP and the S20 Ultra

Hello I'm after what could be a simple answer to a complex problem. I have an Audi, and a Galaxy S10 that uses Bluetooth rSAP to connect the phone to the car, that way the mobile hotspot in the car works a few other things work and I get a better sig...

Shuntfield by Level 3: Thinker
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

S8 USB problems

Hi everyone I've an S8 running android 9, and have recently had a problem with the USB connection.The phone will charge via USB (although I usually use wireless), and it will also connect to my PC to transfer files (opens in file explorer once I conn...

Gaz2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Network unlock- sim slot permanently locked

Hi, I have put a vodafone PAYG Sim into a moto e3 from a family member, previously used on o2. First I needed a PUK, which I got from vodafone, and works. But before that I tried a number of times to unlock the sim, until I got the PUK. However, the ...

Johnboy2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Oppo find x2 esim?

Very interested in the oppo find x2, but my understanding is its only single sim. Is it possible, with a software update, 02 can maybe perhaps enable esim for this phone?

marvi0 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Not recieving texts on new Galaxy note10 plus, (moved from iPhone)

Hi, I recently moved from iphone to Galaxy Note 10 - love it. I'm with o2, so is my husband (hes still with iphone). I can send him texts, but cant recieve them. I also have a new sim. Everything else works, make and recieve call, everythin... but no...

EJL by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos