Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Android

Highlighted
Anonymous

Re: Sony Xperia T – Jellybean 4.1 update *Released*

Yes it's got O2 firm ware on it, turn on splash, wallpapers and SIM provisioning etc but not too much.
Highlighted
Anonymous

I'm still not really sure if the ota update is rolling out but I'll give it a week before going the usb route.

I'm in the middle of a broadband speed optimization thing with sky so it could go off at any moment so don't want to risk a corrupt download.

Cheers                  Tom 

Highlighted
Anonymous

I've just done the ota update to v4.1.2

What's with all the white backgrounds? I've not had a propper look as yet but I hope they can be changed????

Cheers                Tom

Highlighted
Anonymous

Anybody having any issues with this?

Since the update, my OH has had her Xperia T shut down while charging several times.

Highlighted
Anonymous

I had something odd happen a couple of days after the update. I'd just sent a message and the phone restarted by itself. The message had sent and there were no error messages upon restart. It's not happened since.

I've only had the phone about 5-6 weeks so can't say if it was the update that was the cause.

Cheers             Tom

Highlighted
Anonymous

Yes, same here, shut itself down when entering a wifi password and another time when charging Smiley Sad

Google now is doing my head in already, randomly popping up when not wanted.

Highlighted
Anonymous

Not exactly sure which ones but I've uninstalled or disabled a load of the dross that gets loaded when the phone starts up. No point in having apps loading that I'm never going to use :-)

Cheers                Tom