Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy S10 - Android 10 / One UI 2 Update

SamsungFanBoy
Level 13: Prompter
  • 259 Posts
  • 70 Topics
  • 5 Solutions
I have the O2 firmware version of the Samsung Galaxy S10 and I've noticed this morning that the update has pushed through to my phone and it is waiting for me to install it.

This phone is already **** for battery life, let's be honest lol

So I wanna know if anyone else has had this update installed on there Galaxy S10 (not the S10+) device and if so did it make your battery drain more?
There are lots of cool additions to Android 10 and One UI but I'd rather stay on Android 9 if there are battery performance issues. That's the deal breaker for me.

I did read that a lot of people who were beta testing Android 10 and One UI had issues with increased battery drain, this is why I'm asking if the official release is improved on that.

Let me know your thoughts guys!

Thanks in advance! slight_smile
Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

SamsungFanBoy
  • 259 Posts
  • 70 Topics
  • 5 Solutions
@liggerz87 I might take the plunge and do it.
Message 11 of 14

liggerz87
Level 20: Radiant
  • 1279 Posts
  • 102 Topics
  • 15 Solutions
It's worth it as I didnt like the battery much it lasts a lot longer now your best bet to charge phone to 100 then do the update also if you use Samsung cloud it been replaced by Microsoft now after the update give phone like 4 days to settle back down
Message 12 of 14

SamsungFanBoy
  • 259 Posts
  • 70 Topics
  • 5 Solutions
@liggerz87 I do use Samsung Cloud, in fact I pay £2.49 a month for it. Don't tell me I've got to remove everything from Samsung Cloud and start all over again? 😞
Message 13 of 14

liggerz87
Level 20: Radiant
  • 1279 Posts
  • 102 Topics
  • 15 Solutions
No you still have it just that after the update they want to to migrate it to ms and it said if you pay you will get a refund
Message 14 of 14