cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MMS and Mobile web settings for Nexus 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

I wonder if anyone could help please, I have a Nexus 4 and would like to add the MMS and Mobile web to my phone, I have looked on the O2 website but notice that they can be texted. Could anyone help please.

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
I have not had it long but first impressions are really good, screen is stunning and Jellybean 4.2 is really smooth. Fit and finish is very nice. I will give further impressions when I have had it a couple more days.

Full and frank review on here would be very nice when you've had it a couple of weeks:smileyhappy:

Yes warts and all, we can take it!!Smiley LOL

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 11 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

@perksie wrote:

@jonsie wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
I have not had it long but first impressions are really good, screen is stunning and Jellybean 4.2 is really smooth. Fit and finish is very nice. I will give further impressions when I have had it a couple more days.

Full and frank review on here would be very nice when you've had it a couple of weeks:smileyhappy:

Yes warts and all, we can take it!!Smiley LOL

I certainly will gentlemen, I have a SGS3 also. at the end of a month one of them will be sold. I do like the Nexus on first impressions, but that may still be the "new" factor still in play. It is as smooth as the S3 and ATM I cant decide which I like best, vanilla Android or Touchwiz, to be frank, I like them both. I did find the S3 slightly more intuative straight from the box but the Nexus did not take too long to become second nature. I will give further impressions as they come.

Message 12 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

These setup details work, thanks!

...unlike the ones somone at the O2 chat support sent me ...they were totally different 

Message 13 of 13