cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Htc one mini silver review

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have had this phone for just a day and think it's great. The size and weight of the phone is brilliant.
I have an iPhone 4s and was thinking about upgrading to the 6 but now getting the chance to try out this phone I have changed my mind. It's so easy to use and the screen is amazing, great for games and apps and brilliant for netflix to. Thank you for letting me try out this phone these 2 weeks are going to be great slight_smile
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Chloesmith

The Try the Tech Programme is truly awesome allowing one to get to grips with a phone you may not have thought about giving a go and it looks like it's had a good effect on you.

I'm glad your enjoying testing out the HTC One Mini. I enjoyed using that ohone too.

Enjoy.
Message 2 of 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
That is a great phone and if you like the android experience there are some other newer phones worth considering too. Although for the price you'd be hard pushed to compete slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
It's a great phone, never really liked android phones but love this one slight_smile
Message 4 of 6

Cleoriff
  • 122810 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
It's a great phone, never really liked android phones but love this one slight_smile

Lets hope your experience of using this phone changes your opinion of Android ....:smileywink:

android army.jpg

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 6

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Lets hope your experience of using this phone changes your opinion of Android ....:smileywink:

android army.jpg

On the march and growing daily...

Message 6 of 6