cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clipboard

Anonymous
Not applicable

I do try to solve these things myself, before asking the community, but these phones don't seem to follow any logic....

So I copy email text 'onto clipboard', as I do on my computer.

I have just spent the best part of the morning trying to find my clipboard...

Please?

Message 1 of 8
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Open S-Memo, start a new memo, long press and choose 'Clipboard'. Now the clipboard will open showing all clipboard data. 

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

Open S-Memo, start a new memo, long press and choose 'Clipboard'. Now the clipboard will open showing all clipboard data. 

Message 2 of 8

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

An alternative app:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fluffydelusions.app.clipboardadmin&hl=en_GB

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 3 of 8

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144313 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
For a simple copy and paste, press and hold on the words you want to copy (move the little arrows to include everything you need) and the press "copy". Then press and hold where you want to paste to and select "paste". If you have multiple entries on your clipboard click the clipboard symbol on the keypad (it looks like a box with lines on it) and choose the entry you want to paste first.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks! Why does it have to be so complicated?
Message 5 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks! Will try
Message 6 of 8

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144313 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Thanks! Why does it have to be so complicated?

I guess because it's impossible to "right-click" when using a phone or tablet slight_smile

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 7 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

You're welcome.

Message 8 of 8