Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Welcome & News

Highlighted
Anonymous

Re: iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 plus

Well it does have a secondary use I suppose.

A Side plate. Smiley Wink
Highlighted
Topics: 546

All pricing is speculation until O2 make an announcement...
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)
Highlighted
Anonymous

Until pre orders start and more tariff info comes out its pie in the sky.

The next question I expect is about the Open Code being available for the iPhone 6 phones.
Highlighted
Topics: 572

Highlighted
Anonymous

Hey Guys,

Just an update on this, we'll be putting out pricing details soon, i'll get the answer to the question on discounts ect soon too and will update you ASAP.

Pre orders are on the 12th as mentioned by MI5. Good chatter on http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Off-topic/Apple-Keynote-Thread-9-9-14/m-p/738017

Thanks

Brad

Highlighted
Topics: 572

@Anonymous wrote:

Hey Guys,

Just an update on this, we'll be putting out pricing details soon, i'll get the answer to the question on discounts ect soon too and will update you ASAP.

Pre orders are on the 12th as mentioned by MI5. Good chatter on http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Off-topic/Apple-Keynote-Thread-9-9-14/m-p/738017

Thanks

Brad

I would humbly suggest we refer people to the said thread...

Highlighted
Topics: 129
Kudos: 236
Blog Posts: 1

Give me one or more good reasons  I should chage to iOS over Android 4.4.

Leave your candy-colored cans in the toy chest and try a pair of proper headphones.
Highlighted
Anonymous

Hey, nice and quick off the mark for the iPhone.... how about getting some news out there for the Xperia Z3??? It's been announced nearly a week now, with ship date set by Sony... and still no news on a pre-order date from O2! Smiley Sad
Highlighted
Topics: 546

Unfortunately, everything else will be taking a backseat for the next couple of months now..... Smiley Sad
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)
Highlighted
Anonymous

Oi start your own thread ! Only kidding. Lol.

A thread here you may be interested in http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Welcome-News/The-new-Sony-Xperia-Z3-Demand-Great/m-p/733053/highlight/t...