274 REPLIES 274

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just had my order confirmed for delivery on release day
Message 271 of 275

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just got this email from carphone warehouse. I ordered online at 8:30am

Thanks for ordering from The Carphone Warehouse.

We can't send your order just yet

Due to a technical issue we require some more time before we can complete processing your order.

We do apologise and will keep you updated with the progress of your order – we do not anticipate the delay taking more than 24 hours
Message 272 of 275

Anonymous
Not applicable

I got that email too. I was a bit concerned with the rather ambiguous "If we don't hear from you within five days we'll cancel your order automatically and no money will be taken from your account" at the bottom... 

But I called them and the girl on the phone actually said she had no idea why I had received it, and checked the order there and it was perfect and on track... And confirmed that I would be one of the first people to get the 6+ :3

She also said that I wouldn't receive another email about it, and would only hear a day or two before release re; delivery, etc. However, my card has been charged, so I guess they must be getting through...

Message 273 of 275

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've just got off the phone to carphone warehouse to see why I got the email, he went through whay I had ordered and checked the tarriff etc was correct. He then said the order had gone through and it was being passed to the warehouse team and I'll get a text or email a day or two before release with delivery details.
Message 274 of 275

Anonymous
Not applicable

For anyone interested, I've got my tracking number. You might want to check yours if you ordered it early. Apparently it was sent out yesterday, and collected today, but the lovely people at UKMail decided to delay it so I didn't get it before release date Smiley Mad

One day to go! Dance

Screen Shot 2014-09-18 at 7.52.39 pm.png

Message 275 of 275