Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 46668 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4955 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6560 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 452 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11700 replies
  • 0 kudos

Friends & family discount

Hey guys, Just wanted some clarification on the F&F discount. Is it 30% or 50% of the airtime refresh tarrif? Cheers

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

016126001xx

Hi, Is anyone getting any calls from (016126001xx, not going to post the full number if you need it please message me in case I broke the rule)? I keep getting this call saying they calling from O2 (sort of) and they going to offer me a better tariff...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

what a load of rubbish o2 are

for 3 months we have had little or no service , and all o2 can say is we are aware of the problem and are going to fix the issue as soon as possible , it like o2 customer support read from a script , they dont give a monkeys about there customers and...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Worst winter for decades coming!!

Reported today in the Daily Express : Record-breaking snow predicted for November!Thankfully I'll be basking in the sunshine from November - February http://dexpr.es/1axDphI Forecasters last night warned the entire country is set for a horror freeze ...

jonsie by Level 94: Supreme
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

is there a way....

to block specific numbers/callers on the iPhone? Not sure if thats an Off Topic question or not - but as it is Santa repeatedly calling to find out if i have been naughty or nice, it might well be.ta muchly in advance Debs x

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

I would just like to say...

...a big thank you to everyone who has so patiently answered my questions over the last couple of weeks. You've all been a big help and I hope that one day I might be able to give some advice rather than just asking questions!Thanks again!

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

LG announces curved screen phones to launch in 2014

LG announces curved screen phones to launch in 2014 LG has announced it is to start mass-production of what it calls the "world's first flexible OLED [organic light-emitting diode] panel for smartphones"." Is their no bounds to mobile phone technolog...

• 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

HTC One - The second coming...

After spending time with the iPhone 5S since launch and the Xperia Z1 I thought I would give the HTC One another chance. The HTC One being my favourite Android phone ever! It arrived today...been using it for the day and my view surprised me.... Prev...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos