Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 46807 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6578 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 452 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11705 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple asks HMV to remove download feature from app

Apple asks HMV to remove download feature from app Is this Apple weilding the big stick ! "Apple has asked HMV to remove a feature allowing users of the company's new iPhone app to download music, the retailer says." Source : BBC.http://www.bbc.co.uk...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Windows 8.1 update glitch stops RT starting up

Windows 8.1 update glitch stops RT starting up "The Windows 8.1 update has reportedly meant some of the touchscreen devices will not start up properly." Just shows glitches occur across the board. Source : BBC News.http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technolog...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

BBM for Android & iOS out this Weekend.

BBM coming for free on Android and iOS this weekend With all the fuss and concentration around the iPhone launches I though I would just post a reminder that BBM will be available this weekend. BlackBerry's messaging service will be available to Andr...

bbm-logo-plain.jpg
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Don't want to worry you, but.............!

Read this today and have now cancelled my round the world trip in 2032..... The end of the world IS nigh: http://www.express.co.uk/news/science-technology/437733/The-end-of-the-world-IS-nigh-Huge-asteroid-will-hit-earth-in-2032-claim-astronomers Don'...

jonsie by Level 94: Supreme
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Charge For A Media Message to ........1234

Hi, my niece has been charged for a media message with destination .........1234. She says she has not sent anyone any pictures but was sent a picture from a friend. She did add a smiley face to a message (emogi) she sent out. Could either of these b...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cheer up !!

In an attempt to lift a smile to a few faces I have unashamedly stolen this link from somewhere else, but I feel it's worth it..... Sorry Kev http://www.techadvisor.co.uk/test-centre/mobile-phone/iphone-5s-vs-peppa-pig-phone/

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 5 case help! (desperately seeking present)

I'm in urgent present buying mode (as in I have 3-4 days), my 18yo niece has asked me for an iPhone 5 case. She's not a tomboy, she's not a super girly girl, thankfully she's not into any boy bands, sadly she's not into videogames (booo). Any suggest...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Music preferences

We keep talking about tv and films but very rarely about music. Any favourite genres/bands/artists? I have a bit of a chaotic taste, it ranges from punk to indie rock via blues and jazz. If I'm in the right mood I'll even happily spend the evening li...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

EE rebuked over 'misleading' UK mobile coverage maps

EE rebuked over 'misleading' UK mobile coverage maps "The Advertising Standards Authority has ordered EE to change its mobile coverage checker after a customer complained it had wrongly told him he would receive excellent service in his area." Ive al...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos