Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 34003 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 78: King of Kings
  • 4755 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 74 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 59: Quartermaster
  • 268 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 28: Ingenious
  • 10997 replies
  • 0 kudos

Top 5 Travel apps on your mobile device

With everyday travelling to work or planning for a vacation, travel apps are a hit among smartphone users these days. We've got our top 5 list which includes the below apps:- 1) Kayak 2) Trip Advisor 3) Trip It 4) Instagram 5) Commuter by Ayoupa To k...

travel
Abs by O2 Social Media Team
  • 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

funny as... iphone 5 vs SGS3

This is a good a lafffIPhone 5 vs galaxy S3 in a blenderhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rofgMueCOqo&feature=youtube_gdata_player

macblank by Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 outage and compensation

Here is a report and a reply from O2 about last week's fiascohttp://mobile.pcadvisor.co.uk/news/mobile-phone/3404990/o2-sorry-for-mobile-service-outage/

macblank by Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Whoops...what's this all about?

First time I've seen this. Clicked on 'unread posts' and got the following......

jonsie by Level 94: Supreme
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

It's 'App World' out there!

As the popularity of smartphones is increasing day by day, developers are now building even smarter, efficient and more sophisticated apps but are really easy to use and often fun. I'm sure, every one of you has a app on your mobile device which is t...

Abs by O2 Social Media Team
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Just so us iPhone non-users don't feel left out

I thought I'd post this lighthearted thread for those who feel left out. I've just ordered my fortnightly shop from Tesco. I wonder if it will be delivered on Saturday morning or will the van break down ? If it does I hope they don't send it on Yodel...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 55 replies
  • 0 kudos