Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45849 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4718 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6452 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 442 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11700 replies
  • 0 kudos

Games console wars ! {Again}

Xbox One price cut to match out-performing PlayStation 4The console, currently priced in the UK at £429, with a bundled game, will drop to £399 on Friday and will include major title Titanfall in the package.Might be a pretty good time to pick up a b...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Harold Ramis Dies - RIP

http://www.chicagotribune.com/entertainment/chi-harold-ramis-dead-20140224,0,2259309.story

Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Alleged iPhone 6 Prototype Depicted in New Images

Just came across this story on MacRumours and thought I'd share it on here. Quite like it too be honest, but with all these kind of leaks, it could be a fake. http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1706426

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

News ; EE moves 1000 jobs back to the Uk.

"Britain's biggest mobile phone company EE is moving 1,000 jobs back to the UK... because customers dislike overseas call centres."A step in the right direction ?I think so.Source : Daily Mail.http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2563216/Britains-...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

What happens when you take someone's iPhone away for 7 days and replace it with a BlackBerry Z30?

This video from an iPhone fan makes for interesting viewing, not least because the only real complaint is the lack of apps...which has now been addressed by the latest update which allows BB10 owners to install Android apps.Most, if not all, of the f...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

News ; European visitors 'turn phones off' to avoid charges

"European visitors 'turn phones off' to avoid charges"They should have visited this forum here to see this is one of the options we suggest !I look forward to the day when we see headlines saying "users turn on roaming without fear of high charges"So...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos