Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 46836 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5010 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6582 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 452 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11705 replies
  • 0 kudos

Heads up: Bt Yahoo Mail Users.

HiI've received an e mail From Bt advising they are dispensing with Yahoo and one has to ensure they are ready for the change.If you have not received this advisory e mail yet here is a link to what's happening and what you may have to do to make sur...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tech News : Google Glass - a fascinating failure?

"Google Glass - a fascinating failure?"My thoughts :I remember watching the event this was showcased on. From Sky a Diving to BMX'ing into the arena to show off Google Glass. From the price to how it looked the wearer I was hoping for better reviews....

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

News: Explosion due to wrong charger

We recently had a news item on here talking about the dangers of using cheap chargers for mobile phonesToday, in the Midlands, we had a further stark warning. Although the headline stated the fire was caused by anexploding e-cigarette...it actually w...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

News ; Concern over drivers using social media at the wheel

Concern over drivers using social media at the wheel."Police have told Newsbeat they are increasingly concerned about people using social media when driving."My thoughts ;If course this goes hand in hand while texting and taking/making a call at the ...

• 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tech News : Tile.

"Title, a small device that attaches to your belongings to prevent them from getting lost, is now shipping. The device uses Bluetooth low energy to communicate with an app running on your smartphone to track your items."My thoughts :As I'm always los...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

News; 9 Tech Injuries and How To Avoid Them

http://www.techradar.com/news/world-of-tech/9-tech-injuries-and-how-to-avoid-them-1250367Since moving to a touchscreen phone, I'm not sure why, but I've been plagued with a sore thumb on my right hand. I assume it is to do with the additional movemen...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Set your TV planners : Tue 27/5/14 ~Ch4 ~ 9pm ~ The Complainers.

"In 2013, 38 million complaints were lodged against corporations in the UK. This series meets some of the country's most persistent complainers and the organisations who deal with their complaints."These types of TV fly on the wall documentaries are ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tech News ; Dash In-earphones.

Meet The Dash smart earphones: Wireless tech that fits in your ears."The last year really has been the year of the smartdevices, with everything from smart shoes to wearable fitness trackers popping up. It’s now the turn of the in-ear headphones, wit...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos