Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 42: Skillful
  • 73 replies
  • 0 kudos

Chester The Cat

Last Saturday I adopted a cat becauseI saw a post from Cat Friends of HyndburnI was really touched by his sorry storyI was wanting a cat and he wanted his own homeI've decided that I'm unlikely to go back to Thailand so wouldn't have to leave him wit...

Chester 18.01.20206.jpg Chester 18.01.20201.jpg Chester 18.01.20208.jpg
jonsie by Level 94: Supreme
  • 129 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 53: Renowned
  • 234 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 26: Upbeat
  • 10356 replies
  • 0 kudos

£20 voucher

i got a new phine for my xmas an because it was one of the smart phones i got a free £20 voucher an it tells me what site to go on so i can then print out the voucher but i cant find anywhere to put the number in. plz help.xx

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tescos, aldi, lidle do you shop here?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2262961/Horse-meat-Tesco-burgers-Asda-removes-9-ranges-tests-equine-DNA-supermarket-products-LAST-YEAR.htmlMakes me glad I buy from local butchers:)

Liquid by Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

order taking time

I ordered my LG nexus 4 on Monday choosing next day delivery and it still hasn't been dispatched!

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

An interesting way to work....

Hey guys, I'll be out for a few days ;)....... http://metro.co.uk/2013/01/16/software-developer-outsources-his-job-to-china-so-he-can-play-on-the-internet-3354652/

Toby by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Does anyone gamble?

I'm just interested I recently(tonight) signed up to live betting and made £112.25 off a £10 deposit.Obviously cashed out now:DAnyone else have a dabble? (I don't think this breaks T&Cs but I apolagise if it does)

Liquid by Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

CES 2013 - Which gadget would you like to see in your hands?!

This goes for all the geeks out there, who follow tech news quite closely... Here're a few stand outs for me from the recent Consumer Electronics Show which took place in Las Vegas showcasing fresh, innovative, hi-tech & cool products, some of which ...

YotaPhone Hapifork smartwatch
Abs by O2 Social Media Team
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Superhero XD

PROUD MAMA MOMENT! Asking my daughter what superhero she would be, i got possibly the best response from a four year old EVER. "Batman with big wings, but red like spiderman, with red eyes like the clops (cyclops) with lots of hair and teefs (teeth) ...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

'No need' for O2 UK flotation

Awaiting next month figures with interest! http://www.mobiletoday.co.uk/News/23815/No_need_for_O2_UK_flotation.aspx

jonsie by Level 94: Supreme
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Love Accessories? 25% off on all accessories in-store!

We all love to accessorise our phone/ tablets, don't we? Well, here's a chance to get 25% off on all phone, tablet, health and audio accessories at our O2 stores via Priority Moments. Please read the T&C's on the app for more details! Here's a cool i...

AMazeing covers
Abs by O2 Social Media Team
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Google Account Hacked

Just a word of warning to anyone with a Google account. At 10.45 last night I received a login code from Google (2 step verification process). Shortly after I was emailed to say that Google had blocked suspicious activity on my account. looking into ...

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos