Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 46668 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4955 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6560 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 452 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11700 replies
  • 0 kudos

Supervet interview

There's a few of us that are rather admiring of that Noel Fitzpatrick chap, so thought I would share this interview he has just done with the Telegraph (it's not behind a pay wall either, which is a surprise!). http://www.telegraph.co.uk/pets/news-fe...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

£10,000 lego statue destroyed

This unfortunate young man ignored a "no touching" sign to get a bit closer to a giant lego model of a character from the Zootopia movie. He managed to knock the model over completely shattering it into the thousands of lego pieces used in its constr...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hello My Name Is...

I follow an amazing docter called Kate Granger on Twitter. Kate has terminal cancer but has raised a huge amount for charity and has also started the Hello, My Name Is campaign to encourage medical staff to introduce themselves. I think this is a bri...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

GP's and Antibiotic Prescribing

GP's have been praised for the reduction in antibiotic prescriptions they give to their patients. Over prescribing of this drug leads to 'superbugs' (MRSA is one) which will NOT respond to any antibiotic currently available.In theory this appears to ...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Marilyn at 90

On the BBC websitethe late great Miss Marilyn Monroe would be 90 today & to mark this there is a photo exhibition in Londonnot seen before ones & iconic ones we all know & loveas a btw, mine local hostelry ... in the ladies 'you're asked' do you take...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

R.I.P Carla Lane

Carla Lane who wrote comedies such as The Liver Birds and Bread died today age 87She was also a great supporter of animal welfare charitiesJust last year she opened the £315,000 special care unit at the Carla Lane Animals in Need Sanctuary in Melling...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sky

Sky question if I may I have a video sender in my bedroom that had never really worked that well. I did upgrade to a different wireless frequency to my router ..as it didn't work at all at first lol. Should I get a second box..or do you clever cookie...

Cairdeas by Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 23 replies
  • 0 kudos

Community Spotlight: Martin

Hi guys, As many of you know, we regularly spotlight great members of the forum to ask them some questions and find out more about the person behind the avatar As we did one for me last year, I felt it was time to spotlight my lovely colleague @Marti...

Toby by Former Staff
  • 27 replies
  • 0 kudos

Galaxy Note 6 Will Be Galaxy Note 7

Samsung decides to skip a number.http://www.sammobile.com/2016/05/25/galaxy-note-7-to-follow-galaxy-note-5-source-says/

Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos